Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Not Going

To the trial.  It's not one that I'm overly disappointed in missing, but still, it would have been another chance to run my dogs.  I am staying home to work Saturday so that I can have 2 days off next week.  I have big plans:  lessons with Alasdair on Wednesday and company on Thursday.  My original dog friends are coming from PA and it will be the first time they've seen the farm.  I am very much looking forward to their visit!

Anyway, I hope to get some things done around the farm this weekend, get the dogs worked a few times, and catch up on some R and R.  I have been putting in so much time at work that a lot of things have been neglected as of lately. 


Random photo from awhile ago.  My sheep have admirers.

No comments:

Post a Comment