Last trip to KY involved a surprise snowfall,
this time the weather was perfectly Spring.
This represents only about 1/3 of the canine participants.
I got to stop by to visit some more friends before heading north for the night. Last time I set out on this leg of the trip, Devil Garmin took me on a different route than I'd planned, and I ended up here:
Ferry to cross the OH river, yes it has a single car on board.
Thankfully, Garmin behaved herself and I took a better route this time. I got to Lyle's in the morning and was so happy to see Livy's sister Nym there for a lesson. What a nice dog! And Liver-puppy is lookin' good!! I'm quite excited about her. She was really happy to see me, too, and kept trying to load up in the truck. But I was not there to take her home, yet.
Gabe got to work at another new place on sheep that were polar opposites from those of the day before. Good practice for both of us to adjust to different sheep.
So it was just a quick road trip that I wish lasted longer, but Gabe and I got to work in two new places, so I'm glad we had those opportunities. And I had a phenomenal time visiting all the friends I got to see; I'm starting to wish I lived closer to them all!!
Rae didn't get to work, but did enjoy herself on the hike.
She got to go along to be the designated hotel dog.




No comments:
Post a Comment