I have taken a few days off work for a nice trip up to PA for my birthday celebration and the PA State Champs SDT. No expectations, just going to have fun and run some dogs.
Rae is entered and unfortunately it's looking like she'll run twice on Saturday at the end of Open 1 and beginning of Open 2. Her fitness may not be up to snuff for that, so I'll be ready to retire if needed. Spain is entered in her first Open trial! The shed has been her Achilles heel, but we've been practicing very hard and she's quite reliable at home. In a trial, who knows, I'm likely to do something stupid! Since the trial is in NEBCA land, she'll be allowed to run in the Ranch, too, along with Gabe, on Monday and Tuesday. Livy is home and looking phenomenal, but I'm waiting a while to enter her in trials. And Ella is going for the birthday party; she loves a party!
I'm so excited to go home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment